DAYS LEFT TO REGISTER
Rs. 800 per person per night
Rs. 4000 – 5 Night Stay
3 types of discounts can be availed depending on the nature of the discount scheme. Please note that the YLES team reserves the right to award/cancel any discount for any team.
Early Bid Discount
Code of Conduct
- Damage to LUMS property is not tolerable and will be fined.
- Any inappropriate behavior or PDA (Public Display of Affection) will result in immediate disqualification.
- Delegates are expected to be mindful of the business casual dress code throughout the duration of the event.
- The use of drugs, alcohol, and any other contraband items is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking and the use of vapes and electronic cigarettes are only allowed in the designated smoking zones on campus. Any student found with the above-mentioned items outside the zones will have them confiscated (non-refundable) and charged a fine.
- Outstation delegates are not allowed to leave campus premises for the duration of the event once they have checked in. The safety of the delegates is the Host Team’s responsibility and no exceptions will be made to this rule, even if accompanied by a parent or faculty advisor.
- Delegates staying on campus must be mindful of the curfew and hostel code of conduct which will be communicated as well.
- The LUMS Entrepreneurial Society has a strict zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bullying, or misconduct of any kind. Any delegates found involved in any such activity will be immediately removed from the LUMS premises and separated from the event, and their team will be automatically disqualified from proceeding further in the event.
- Each team (except private teams) must provide a bonafide letter of consent from their respective institution. The letter must be on the institutions’ official letterhead along with its stamp and the signature of the Faculty Advisor/Principal.
- All private teams must be currently enrolled in a recognized educational institution and must state their school names in the registration form or the team may not qualify for a successful registration.
- Each team must participate in all 5 Business Events.
- The bonafide letter and all other relevant documents along with the registration fee must be submitted within the stipulated time period.
- No registrations will be entertained after the deadline, under any circumstances.
- The short-listed teams are chosen at the discretion of the LUMS Entrepreneurial Society (LES) and are not open to discussion.
- The Registration Department reserves the right to reject any team or individual at any stage of the registration process.
- The Registration Department reserves the right to add to or amend the rules of registrations at any point in time. However, any amendments will be made public before they are exercised and delegates will be given due notice.
Take a closer look into our year-long initiatives and workings
Phone: +92 319 2483245