YLES'18 Registration and Payment Instructions
Registrations is a dual stage process. The first stage comprises of online registration. Shortlisted delegations will be required to submit the required documents and payments in the second stage. Detailed instructions for both stages are provided below.
- Each delegate must at least be in O-level/Matric 1styear or beyond (A-level/University) to apply.
- Each team must consist of 4-5 members.
- Each team must compete in all 6 Business Events.
- The Registrations Department reserves the right to add to or amend the rules of registrations at any point in time. However, any amendments will be made public before they are exercised and delegates will be given due notice.
- The short-listed teams are chosen at the discretion of the LUMS Entrepreneurial Society (LES) and are not open to discussion.
- All payments made to LUMS Entrepreneurial Society (LES) are non-refundable.
Registration InstructionsFirst, teams must fill in the online registration form. All fields must be filled in accurately. Even for private teams, the institution name of each delegate needs to be mentioned. Delegates’ pictures must be renamed to the names of the respective delegates. No Facebook, Instagram or other social media pictures as well as selfies will be accepted. Pictures should ideally be passport size with the face identifiable and front facing. Any inappropriate pictures shall not be accepted. All pictures must be in jpeg. or png. format.
Payment detailsTeams will be obligated to make all payments within the defined deadlines to compete in the summit: The fee structure for YLES ’18 is as follows:
- Team Registration Fee: Rs. 3,000/
- Event Fee: Rs. 5,000/- per delegate
- On-Campus (LUMS) Accomodation Fee: Rs. 3,000/- per delegate
- Single Pay Order OR Bank Draft in favor of Lahore University of Management Sciences; (not applicable for International Teams who will pay online)
- Waiver of Liability for each delegate;
- Accommodation Waiver of Liability for each delegate (if applicable);
- Institution Consent Letter (not required for private teams);
- Photocopies of student ID cards/NIC and bonafide letter.
C/O Muhammad Ali Shah
Office of Student Affairs
Lahore University of Management Sciences Opp. Sector ‘U’, DHA Lahore
The payments can be made through a Pay Order OR Bank Draft (online payment will be accepted for International Teams). The payments can be made as a cumulative sum on a single Pay Order OR Bank Draft made in favor of: ‘Lahore University of Management Sciences’. Please note that the name of the institution and the Team ID(s) MUST be mentioned at the back of the Pay Order or Bank Draft.