Registrations is a dual stage process. The first stage comprises of online registration. Shortlisted delegations will then be required to make payments and submit the required documents in the second stage. Detailed instructions for both stages are provided below.
2. During this phase, the head delegate will have to enlist the team, specify the institution being represented and provide answers to any additional questions.
3. Teams that are not representing any school must register themselves as ‘Private’. Members of ‘Private’ teams can belong to different institutes.
Event Fee: Rs. 2,500/- per delegate
Note: The Event Fee covers both Business Events and Social Events.
Anybody who registers before the 22nd November 2020 is entitled to a discount. Hence, the new charges will be (for those qualifying for the Early Bird Discount):
Event Fee: Rs. 2,000/- per delegate
- Each team (except private teams) must provide a bonafide letter of consent from their respective institution. The letter must be on the institutions’ official letterhead along with its stamp and the signature of the Faculty Advisor/Principal. All private teams must be currently enrolled in a recognized educational institution and must state their school names in the registration form or the team may not qualify for a successful registration.
- Each delegate must at least be in o-level/matric/higher secondary/ 1styear or 2nd year of University to apply.
- Each team should consist of 3-5 delegates and must participate in all 5 Business Events.
- The bonafide letter and all other relevant documents along with the registration feebe submitted within the stipulated time period. Failure to adhere to the deadlines will result in immediate disqualification of the team.
- No registrations will be entertained after the deadline, under any circumstances.
- Allmade to the LUMS Entrepreneurial Society (LES) are
- All delegations must be finalized byNo request of any changes to the team will be entertained after this date.
- The short-listed teams are chosen at the discretion of the LUMS Entrepreneurial Society (LES) and are not open to discussion.
- The Registration Department reserves the right to reject any team or individual at any stage of the registration process.
- The Registration Department reserves the right to add to or amend the rules of registrations at any point in time. However, any amendments will be made public before they are exercised and delegates will be given due notice.
- All delegates must respect the LUMS Community, YLES Host Team & fellow delegates attending the event.
- Any unethical behavior or criminal activity shall not be tolerated by the YLES Host Team and will be reported to relevant authorities immediately.
- All delegates are responsible for their own actions and behavior and YLES Host Team does not take responsibility for any misconduct on participant’s part.